Thursday, February 10, 2011

It's a Crazy Place For a Workout

Yes, I changed the name of the blog!
Over the course of the years since creating this blog (previously known as "It's a Crazy Place"), my life has changed dramatically.

The original intent with this blog was simply a place for me to vent and share and have fun doing the new-hip thing! BLOGGING!

It soon evolved into an anti-cop-hater/pro-police place that I used to vent my frustrations and release some anxiety, and share with the rest of my followers what's truly going on out there in the police world that people don't hear about (for whatever reason).
Then life happened (i know, how DARE it!).. I got involved with a company called teambeachbody and became a coach for them, and i haven't turned back since. I had a blog going when i originally started with them called My Wedding Workout. That blog has since been removed and deleted (why i ever did that is beyond me lol) but it showcased my daily fitness life leading up to and including my wedding and honeymoon. I actually complete P90X WHILE on my Honeymoon in Aruba. That is how dedicated I am to my fitness, I'm just really bummed that i deleted the blog because i really would have liked for you all to have seen it.. I had a lot of fun posting and sharing, but i digress.

After I got married and moved into my married home with DH, I had to quit my job because i just couldn't handle the commute anymore.. somewhere along the way of the last few years I've developed anxiety/panic disorder (more on that later cause it's a tangled web) and my commute more than doubled each way.. after sitting in traffic for nearly 2.5 hours one night having panic attack after panic attack it was decided that i couldn't continue there with a commute like that. SO i decided to speed up my studying to be a personal trainer with NASM. In December 2010 I became a NASM Certified Personal Trainer. In January 2011 I started my own fitness business called Fitness to a T. But during all of that time i was still giving free coaching with teambeachbody under my own team of coaches known as The NJ Fit Club - and continue to do so today. I was able to work from home and have a residual income while i studied for my certified personal trainer exam. I am also an Elite Trainer at Sharecare.com working with Dr. Oz and "Move it and Lose it.

I love what I do, but i also love my connection to law enforcement (as i am married to one) and i want to try and get back to police blogging. The only difference is I am certainly going to be blogging about my fitness journey with my personal training and my coaching. Both are so rewarding in their own respects. 

So basically, this is me. This is my life. This is what i love to do and am passionate about, and i no longer want to keep it separate from my other interests. Being in 3 different places takes a lot of work.. and until they can get that whole cloning thing worked out I am just one person! lol

I'm placing this post in the first quarter of the year because i want to move some blog posts over from another blog that i created regarding the panic and anxiety disorder, and instead of doing a bulk upload and having 20 articles in one day I'm going to back date them. So thanks for understanding and supporting me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add to Technorati Favorites