Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Training Day 1

TDW1D1

Moving forward TD = Training Day; W= Week

Today I did ChaLean Extreme Burn Circuit 1 (BC1).
Quickly, I’ve done this program in the past and with great results, but i wasn’t preparing for total insanity, just a wedding.

Looking back on my notes from the time prior, I am much stronger now. I used to start with 5lbs, now I’m starting with 10+ and it feels AWESOME. I was so happy to get through D1 with so much progress already..

After my workout, while I was in the shower, I totally forgot that I had TurboFire! ChaLean and TurboFire have a hybrid workout, and TurboFire is an endurance workout for sure.

Once I complete this post, and complete the Self Development Webinar that is starting in a minute, I’m going to put it all together!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add to Technorati Favorites