Sunday, February 20, 2011

TDW1D4

I passed on the workout yesterday, I had a major headache so I had to pass - I was NOT happy either way!

I made up for it tonight though!

I successfully completed ChaLean Extreme Burn 3, Burn it Off, and Recharge.. 86 minutes of pure awesomeness!

I started with Burn it off, as i knew that was going to be more of a cardio/endurance routine and if i had to blow out weight training first i would not have the energy to get through it. I'm glad I made that decision too because my muscles were warmed up and ready to shake!

There was only 1 exercise I had to completely modify and that was Sumo Squat with Calf Raise. I could NOT get the form right with the weights, so after 8 reps I paused the DVD and started at 1 again with no weight just to perfect my form. I did 12 with perfect form with no weight - weight or not that was intense!

Finished up with Recharge which is a flexibility/stretching/Yoga routine and it felt delicious!

I had to indulge in the recovery drink for Burn 3 though, my muscles were shaking like crazy!

Then finished up with a nice shower to wash away the DNA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add to Technorati Favorites