Thursday, January 8, 2009

NY Dr. Demands Estranged wife pay up or give up her donated kidney

OH THIS IS A GOOD ONE!

http://wcbstv.com/local/donated.kidney.returned.2.902393.html

And my thoughts:
While i understand that organ donation in the United States is considered a GIFT.. There HAS to be some loophole these crazy lawyers can find.

It is NO surprise to the people that know me personally that infidelity, no matter how bad a marriage is, is ix-nay in my book. I will ALWAYS side with the victim ALWAYS. Reason: if you aren't man or woman enough to work on your marriage as a married couple then don't be married. If you are working on your marriage don't sleep with someone else in the meantime until you fix things.. that's a half-assed attempt and your spouse isn't getting your full, undivided attention. I know 2 couples going through exactly this; one wife and one husband cheated and i am disgusted at both of them ESPECIALLY the wife.. selfish just plain selfish. Don't you fools know how hard it is to even find someone to marry? Just ask me! I'm 34 and single! I would trade places with you people any day!

With that being said. I hope that this Dr. gets what's due him. I don't care how, i just hope he gets some compensation because this woman couldn't keep her legs closed, and now isn't letting him see his kids?? There are enough screwed up people in this world, leave the kids out of this.

The sad reality is this; she'll laugh all the way to the bank because our court system SUCKS! If the person filing for divorce is a victim of infidelity from their spouse, the spouse shouldn't get shit. PERIOD! You want to sleep around getting your rocks off with some other guy? Let the other guy support you. As for the guys cheating.. you deserve what ever the courts garnish from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add to Technorati Favorites