Saturday, January 3, 2009

I got nominated? Update: the polls are open! UPDATE: I GOT IN THE TOP 3!

UPDATE:
Thanks to all that nominated and voted for me. My Blog won the top 3 spot of Best Police Friends for 2008!
I have earned the right to clip my badge on my blog. Thanks again everyone!
HUGS!
~T
________________________________________

Hi Everyone!
I was just informed that the polls are open for voting.
My blog has been nominated for Best Police Friends. So head on over to
"The Best Police Blogs" and vote for my blog if you feel i am worthy of such a nomination!
Please don't hesitate to check out others' blogs. There are some really cool blogs being nominated!
Thanks,
~T
_________________________________________
Dec 16th 2008
Apparently my blog has been nominated (for exactly what i have no idea) on http://thebestpoliceblogs.blogspot.com/

I'm intrigued! lol

And i also nominated another blog because his/her writings about life as a Police Officer is very good and keeps my interest, which is hard to do! lol

So, whomever nominated me, thank you!

~T

12 comments:

  1. Congrats on the well-deserved nomination, yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! Your blog is wonderful and I wouldn't be surprised if you win!

    ReplyDelete
  3. T,

    I am proud of you!

    AD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tara... thanka alot for your great blog and suport of the best police blogs, I'm happy to have a place where police related blogs can be listed...
    Keep up the great posts
    Cst KO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Top three?! Yay!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations........ fine blog and a job well done. Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone for your well wishes! For those of you connected via the best police blogs.. thanks for stopping by! Cpscoppurr, your blog is awesome love it! My SO's brother lives in Chicago so it's nice to find more peeps from there!
    HUGS!
    ~T

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Tara,

    I am originally from NJ........ So i think we have alot more in common other then police, cigarettes, fine wine and fine men... ~giggles~ i look forward to speaking with you more.... Great blog hon, keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Peace girl, and congrats on a great blog. We will be following you.

    hugsss

    ReplyDelete

Add to Technorati Favorites