Friday, January 9, 2009

Keeping Busy for The Winter

Yesterday i signed up for more classes at my former high school. I will be going for another round of Golf lessons starting on March 19th (because i can't remember a damn thing from my last round of lessons). I'm SYKED!


I will also be going back to my Tuesday night Yoga family! Jeanne will be my teacher again. A side note about Jeanne. Last night i received, in the snail mail, a hand written letter from her thanking the few of us that waited patiently in class while she endured a 4 hours Joisey Jam on the Parkway on our last day of class last semester. She also thanked us for not even bringing up the fact that she offered a free class that night, 1 week prior to the Winter semester starting, when we signed up. So in double thanks she's offering a 3 hour double class for any and all that want to attend free of charge one week before classes start. I thought that was extremely nice of her and it really just goes to show you the caliber of woman she really is. I love my Yoga teacher!


My 3rd class is high energy aerobics. That class is held 3 days a week. So on Mon, Wed, and Thursdays i will have Aerobics. Tuesday is Yoga and when my Thursday aerobics class ends Golf lessons start until mid April. Not to mention the workouts on Tuesdays and Fridays at work and all the Wii fit games i play at night my bod is going to be super tight for the Summer! I can't WAIT!

So how are you keeping busy this Winter?

5 comments:

  1. Well, I was thinking of making some gooey, sticky, naughty sweet rolls this morning. And after all that talk of exercise, you talked me into it!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahah!! Exercise those taste buds girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sticky rolls MMmmm I need to stay away from those tho... Walking the downtown beat with all its hill will help me get back in shape, as well I plan to eat better and run alittle more, I want to get in shape for the summer as well...Hod do you like your Wii Fit?
    Cst Ko

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Wii Fit. I just got the Jillian Michaels Ultimatum 2009. It's been a few days and my legs are still sore lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No wonder you're in such great shape, I'm so jealous! You're motivating me to get off my ass, haha. I desperately need to lose those extra holiday pounds, can't hide in my sweaters forever!

    ReplyDelete

Add to Technorati Favorites