Monday, January 26, 2009

Left and Right Had a Fight!

Of my brain that is!
You thought i was going to talk politics didn't you? lol

Seriously, I'm talking about my first High Energy Aerobics class tonight. Being as i haven't taken a serious aerobics class since high school (eons ago), my body/eye/arm/leg/right/left coordination is SHOT! lol I did the abs part no problemo, but the rest of it??? i think at one point the lady in the back laughing wasn't laughing at herself! she was laughing at me! but that is pure speculation. I'm basing this on the fact that "I" was cracking up so hard at myself! lol so i just jumped in place basically for over an hour..
(you do realize, as i write this, I'm cracking the hell up?!)

I think being as this class is for all levels.. the first night should be about trying to get those of use that have no i-fricken-dea what is going on into some sort of more coordinated fashion.. She was doing totally advance aerobics.. not that it was high paced or anything, that part i can handle, it's just the moves she was doing.. too many combos too fast! now maybe for the more advanced peeps that works.. and some women OBVIOUSLY know her routine by heart, but i don't.. The only thing i was familiar with in this class was the cafeteria i was in ( my middle school cafe!).

Never-the-less it was a good class. And I'm hopelessly optimistic that i will get the hang of this.. cause if not, i just wasted a ton of money and time! lol

Thanks for letting me laugh at myself to the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add to Technorati Favorites