Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas! with UPDATE

Merry Christmas Everyone!
Though the day is almost over, i hope that everyone had a wonderful day with friends and family, and that Santa brought you everything your little heart desired.
I made out pretty well this year. The only thing i TRULY wanted that i put on my list i got plus something i ALWAYS wanted and never thought i would own because it's so damn expensive.. Kyle got me the Kitchen Aid stand mixer.

Now i KNOW what you are saying .. are you crazy?! A KITCHEN APPLIANCE!? No, I'm not crazy.. and YES, a Kitchen appliance.. That shows my man pays attention! lol. Although i LOVE LOVE LOVE my mixer, (I'm actually pissed that all the grocery stores are closed because i want to make something!), the REAL gift in this is the fact that he pays attention when i talk. I never outright ASKED him for the mixer.. i just made a comment in passing that i always wanted one but never could afford it.. well less than a month later it was under my Christmas tree! I love him so much!

He also got me one thing that i did want and that i did ask for and that was a sewing machine. I need it for the house to make pillows and curtains and such and they are a bit pricey too. Now all i need is a circular saw and I'll be good to go! lol.

My parents hooked me up with cash, Hess truck, and a remote helicopter.. yes, you heard right.. i wanted it because it's cool as hell lol. i also got a DVD/CD/Video game cataloging system that's cool since i have so many and i hate the room it takes up! i also got a few little gifts that are very much appreciated and i will put to good use!

Today was a long day and I'm still exhausted. i got only a few hours sleep last night because by the time i got home from his mom's, unpacked my car and situated myself it was like 3am and he came home at 5am and of course we had to open gifts i couldn't WAIT until TOMORROW (being the 26th cause he's working tonight). So i traveled down to my Dad's house and i pretty much slept the entire time.. I hated that i was so tired, and felt bad that i slept, but i just had too.. there was no way i was going to be able to drive all the way back up here as tired as i was.

Now I'm going to make a cup of my favorite coffee, finish setting up his iTunes account, put my jammies on and veg out.. I'm tired. My gift to myself for the remainder of the day is rest. But wait.. i just remembered i have corn muffin mix and i can make that and bring it to him at work! OK i think i got my second wind lol
Merry Christmas Everyone!


UPDATE:
I LOVE my mixer! LOVE IT! It took me 2 minutes to prepare the mix for the cornbread! 20 minutes to bake it. I brought nice warm corn bread to Kyle and his Trainee (Kyle is now an FTO!) some of my favorite coffee, and some apples. That should put some home cookin' in their bellies for a little while anyway on this not too cold of a Christmas night! Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!
~T

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add to Technorati Favorites