Monday, December 15, 2008

Happy Birthday to me

6 months later! lol
Kyle was FINALLY able to acquire the WiiFit i wanted for my birthday! He surprised me Friday night after work.. Needless to say I've been WiiFitting all weekend and tonight as well.

I'm ADDICTED!

(The running exercise is, by far, the most hysterical.) I love all the games but the tightrope walk so far.. I just don't understand it at all at this point.. I've gotten through it a couple of times, it's just the balance part.. I'm standing about as even as anyone could and it's making my Mii tilt like she is going to lose her balance.. I guess I'll have to keep at that one.. that's my CHALLENGE challenge lol.

I love the Yoga too.. It's helping me with my form and balance so when i go back to class in January (almost February) I'll have better balance and I'll be better at the forms too.. I'm so glad i have something to bide my time through the down time between semesters. lol!

Tonight i Wii'd for 1 hour and 6 minutes and i only technically "worked out" for 45 minutes. It felt great! I'm glad i have something like this to get me through the winter! Now i want Jillian's(trainer from the biggest loser) WiiFit game. The one the Fit comes with is pretty hard.. but once i unlock all the games I'll need a bigger challenge, and almost all my balancing games are unlocked.. well on the easy levels anyway. There are plenty of levels and challenges to keep one busy for a LONG TIME, but if ever i want to go all out i would like to have Jillian's challenge around to use.

The Ab workout was a hard one.. my abs certainly do feel it today.. but that's good. That's what i need.

If you don' t like to "work out" i highly recommend this little device. It's almost like you AREN'T working out because it's a lot of fun. I would highly recommend it to anyone.

3 comments:

  1. your blog has been nominated on http://thebestpoliceblogs.blogspot.com

    check it out, also feel free to post on your site stated you have been nominated

    Cst KO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by and nominating a site..remeber to check back at the end of the month to vote....thanks

    Cst KO
    http://apolicemanslife.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so awesome that you got a WiiFit -- I'm jealous! Sounds like you're having a ton of fun!

    ReplyDelete

Add to Technorati Favorites