Monday, December 22, 2008

The Countdown begins!

OK.. so all my Christmas shopping is 99% complete.
The delivery services did their jobs and i received all packages ON-TIME and in one piece, the latter being most important. I just have to get a couple of gift cards and I'm completely DONE!

I went to the store tonight to get the Christmas cards, and gift bags and such.. Now i KNOW I'm getting old.. i get home and the one gift for my co-worker that i was carrying around with me the entire time, being the burden, was the one gift i forgot a gift bag for!! hahahhah! I'm shot.. I think i should tattoo my address on my body somewhere in case i get lost, or wander away from home lol.. this is getting crazy! but i digress while laughing at myself of course! lol

I received a beautifully home-made card from my friend Robin. THANKS GIRL! That card is awesome! YOU ROCK! It was definitely a pleasant surprise!

I didn't plan on doing much traveling this year.. I was going to take advantage of Kyle working and stay local until i HAD to travel up North Christmas night, but his wonderful Mom invited me over for dinner.. Unfortunately, i won't be able to actually HAVE dinner with them, being as i am having dinner with my Mom, but I'll be there for desert! I hope anyway.. She lives VERY far from me and we are supposed to have rain, and it's a high traffic day as well, but hey! if Good Ole' Santa can do it by golly so can I! lol

So tomorrow is it.. i have nothing left but gift cards and a couple of gift bags.. We are having a holiday dessert contest at work on Wednesday. My AWESOME co-worker has volunteered her culinary experiences to our department for the contest and I'm thinking we will most likely win! cause she rocks!

If you don't hear from me have a wonderful, Happy, Safe, Memorable, Fun, Merry Christmas.

Love
~T

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add to Technorati Favorites