Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Tag You're It!

Thanks Robin for sending your blog.. I always kind of wanted to start one, and after reading yours i thought.. HEY! WHAT THE HECK! So I thought i would start with something kwirky like Robin's TAG YOU'RE IT "survey" just to tell you all a little about myself! Let's get this crazy place rollin' shall we? Oh, and if you haven't noticed i rarely CAP my i's. lol.. That's my trademark, and i'm sticking to it!

Name 5 things that I do for myself:

1. Attend Yoga classes & read Yoga magazines, books, and on-line.
2. Attend Golf Lessons & read Golf Magazines and on-line.
3. Constantly read and research recipes and decorating books for creative ideas. (Food TV and HGTV are my best friends!)
4. Eat right and exercise as much as possible-minimum twice a week, not including yoga class.
5. Listen to Joel Osteen audio books, Pod casts and watch him on Sunday's to center my stress and bring those levels down.

Name 5 kind things I do for friends, my children or partner:

1. Paint and decorate my SO's house.
2. When i spend time with my SO on the weekends i cook, clean and just try to make his life a tad less stressful. oh, and fill his belly with good home cooked food.
3. Listen to everyone around me vent about the craziness in their lives and try to offer a different perspective if any.
4. Try not to vent TOO much to my friends and family.. they have their own stresses ya know?
5. Take and share pictures during outings so that everyone will have photo memories, whether they were at the event or not!

Name 5 kind things I've done for a strangers:

1. Tonight i actually assisted a woman at the grocery store reach something on the top rear shelf! i pointed out that there was a portable stair case right behind her lol.. i helped move it for her so she could get what she needed.
2. I was a member of the rescue squad so I've done a lot for others as far as that goes.
3. I always offer up my store savings cards when people say they don't' have them with them. (discounts stuff for me too!)
4. I recently helped an elderly woman find her car.. as scary as that sounds!
5. I donated $10.00 to Devin (Thanks Robin for making me cry!!) http://www.helphealdevin.com/

Name 5 hobbies I enjoy:
1. Vacationing in Aruba
2. Painting, Decorating & Gardening
3. Reading
4. Cars
5. Spending time with my SO

I don't quite know how to tag others yet, as i only know two people that blog! lol and Robin already filled out hers!
So i guess my only other option is my BFF
"Magnolia "
http://cogitoergosum-magnolia.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. Thank you sooooo very much for donating to HelpHealDevin! You are a sweetheart! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the blog blurb LOL..and I was thinking about you today, I saw a YOGA magazine and was going to tell you so you could subscribe..but I guess you already do~
    It was called "yoga"....

    I"m SO excited to be reading your stuff too, BTW.

    ReplyDelete

Add to Technorati Favorites