Thursday, October 23, 2008

Consistently Inconsistent part duh

I'm so disgusted i can't even write about it anymore..
The putter is easy once you know how to hold the club correctly.. no biggie.. it's a flat surface so putting was a cinch.. Get on a real green where there is a break, then come see me about it.

Prior to putting, George instructed us to hit some balls.. didn't care which club, just practice.. Yeah well i suck.. i don't understand why i cannot grasp, week after week, a very simple swing!!! i mean COME ON!. (yes, for all you golfers out there you can understand my foul mood, perhaps i should not blog after a shitty night at lessons). I don't shift my body, I'm topping the ball.. out of a jumbo bucket, my hybrid and my precious enemy the 5 iron, i hit 3 balls correctly.. 3 BALLS!!! i stopped with 10 balls in my bucket cause i just got so damn fed up. and that's my story.

On to even better news.. the tires are fixed and I'm $512.48 poorer. My next car? a 10-speed. Tubes are just a few bucks.

I hate this week.. i need a vacation and my vacation to W VA. on the 5th just isn't going to be enough I'm afraid.. i think i need to go somewhere warm.. maybe visit some friends while I'm away that i haven't seen in a while.. traveling alone sometimes is good for minimal aggravation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add to Technorati Favorites