Tuesday, March 8, 2011

TRX With Video!!

Today is a scheduled rest day on the ChaLean schedule, but I'm not having any of that.







I wanted to start the C25K (Couch to 5K) today, but i ran out of time. So i tortured myself with TRX Core Strength Volume One. Just kidding, it wasn't really torture.. or was it?


Now, here's the deal. The workout wasn't long. There was Workout A and Workout B, and they were tough. Core work is no joke, but it is a necessity. You cannot build a strong house if the frame work is shotty right? Same thing with the core. When the core is strong, the rest of the body is strong, and this inspector found her weakspots! 





Hopefully, I can fit in a C25K run tomorrow. I know it's going to rain this week, so i have to plan it out, being as i only have to run 3 days per week.

That reminds me, i have to add that to my to-do list, mark out a mile with the car. I'll do that in the AM.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add to Technorati Favorites