Thursday, March 3, 2011

TD10

Woke up with the sun and had a lot of energy, so after I created my to-do list, had a few sips of my morning java, I decided to have a cardio party.
 
DH was at a law enforcement event so I had to go it alone. I decided on Turbo Jam Cardio Party! I love that routine! It's been quite a long time since I popped that workout in, and I'm glad I did! Chalene always makes it fun, and it never feels like work until the next day! My upper body, and abs are definitely feeling it today!

I had every intention on doing strength training at night, but a bad headache and nausea set in. Not sure what that was all about, but this stomach thing has been plaguing me for most of the week, and I haven't been able to workout the way I wanted or scheduled.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add to Technorati Favorites