Monday, February 23, 2009

Maybe it really is Yield

Today, on my excruciatingly long Monday morning commute to work, i was almost taken out by an asshole blowing a stop sign, AGAIN.
I was 2.5 blocks from Kyle's house, cruising on the main thoroughfare preparing to turn left to the road that leads to the highway, when this bastard in a red pick-up truck (not the big boy truck, the wimpy truck) decided that he was in too much of a hurry to stop at HIS BIG RED HUGE STOP SIGN! You know the big octagonal red one with white letters that says "STOP" on it?? yeah.. So here i am.. Tired, not feeling well, on my way to work, didn't even get on the highway of death yet, when I'm met with the asshole that's in a hurry at 6:21 AM.
I'm proceeding to start to make my left hand turn, blinker is clearly on, when asshole pulls right out of the street that I'm turning down. HAD I NOT HAD TO CUT HARD LEFT AND ALMOST GO UP AN F'N CURB I WOULD HAVE WENT AFTER THAT SOB WHILE ON THE PHONE WITH THE PD!! YES i WOULD HAVE filed a complaint, i would have photographed the asshole on my cell phone for further court proof as well. BUT because i had to maneuver my car in a way that made it impossible to catch up the asshole before he blew through the yellow light ahead i opted to just proceed, with my adrenaline in my throat, to work.

There needs to be a law or SOMETHING that makes ticketing these sons of bitches easier!!!!! Why should I have to prove him guilty? he fucking blew a stop sign!!!! and i don't want to hear that BS that if it were that easy everyone would make false complaints etc.. THEN THEY GO TO JAIL FOR FALSE REPORTING! I'm SO angry about this!!! because God knows (no offense in advance) that when you need a cop there they aren't, ESPECIALLY at 6:21 AM.. they are gearing up to end their shifts.. I'm SO pissed off about this.. When i get back up there this weekend I'm going to drive up and down that assholes neighborhood looking for his truck, and when i do I'm going to leave a note on his vehicle (all the while taking his plate # with me for future reference) thanking him for his impatience.

One of my BIGGEST pet peeves, is people running stop signs.. and I'm not talking Jersey rolling through stop signs.. that shit is ridiculous too, but blatantly running a stop sign because you are in a hurry is just absolutely irresponsible!! I want to be on the stop the stop sign blowing campaign.. any PD interested please let me know and i will be the decoy car with the camera.. you need revenue?? I'll get it for ya? why? because anyone that blows a stop sign finds me to do it to. I am NOT exaggerating that fact either.

Maybe we shouldn't even have stop signs anymore.. just make them all yield signs.

2 comments:

  1. I can sympathize. And a blog is a great place to post vehicle descriptions and pics. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roger that! That's the plan! lol

    ReplyDelete

Add to Technorati Favorites