Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Hectic



Sorry i've been neglecting the blog.. I've packed my schedule so tight with activities i can't fit everything in. I decided to take some time tonight to quickly update some things.




First and Foremost: Kyle and I booked a spur-of-the-moment trip to Aruba. I am in desperate need of a vacation. Work has been beyond crazy (thankfully so in this economy), i have new responsibilities, plus all the high school drama that's found it's way to my cubicle door is more than a sane person can bare let alone a semi-nut like myself. We are outta here in 2.5 weeks and i can't WAIT to sink my feet in that glorious white powdery sand again. This is my third time back in almot 4 years, and i have missed it ENORMOUSLY.


Here's a pic! drool baby drool! lol


That's the view from the palapa.. I'm digressing just looking at it! lol


Ok, back to reality here...


I'm back in my weekly Yoga classes, and tonight was an AWESOME class (missed last week's because of SNOW!) A lot of Sun salutation and deep stretching, and Savasana was DEEP. This was, by-far the seepest savasana i have ever been in. I wish i can have her instruct me prior to my weekly Sunday night slumber bout, it is sure to make me sleep deep lol. The rest of the week is jam packed with high energy aerobics classes.. love that class too.. i have absolutely no co-ordination what-so-ever, but that's ok.. makes for good comedy.. i laugh, which is very therapeutic! I am getting the hang of it though.. so i only mess up the really tricky moves, i'm almost in sync with the the rest of the class! it's still funny as hell though! lol!


Then in between all of that, i'm packing and un-packing from my weekend trips to Kyle's, playing this damn game on Facebook that i'm TOTALLY addicted to-thanks Kyle, grocery shopping, and oh tanning.. i know i know.. but if i don't, when i get to ARuba i'm going to look like one of these suckers! (yes, that's a land crab from Aruba, and it bit Kyle on our last trip in '07! lol.. we wanted to see if it could swim! it didn't like that very much! lol)
Anywho, so i'm going a couple days a week to get a decent base so i don't ruin my trip.. like Kyle did when we went... men just don't listen when we tell them to put sunblock on! well he found out the hard way!
Back to tanning.. i find it kind of therapeutic as well.. i put my i-pod in the ears and i put on some snappy tunes and dance away while in that radioactive closet! it's fun, and the light makes me feel better too.. not so dreary.. since all it does around here is snow, rain and be overcast! you'd swear i lived in Seattle or something! jeez!
Oh, my friend Jess and her DH are going to meet us in Aruba mid-trip! they are going skiing then hopping on a plane to Aruba! can't WAIT! we are going to have a blast!!
So basically, in a nut-shell, that's my life right now.. when/if i have time or something interesting to write about i'll chime in. I also stopped blogging for a short while because i was in a very negative place and i saw it in my posts.. life makes me angry sometimes, and people make me angry and i can't see funny things when i get like that.. SO! hopefully! my trip will snap that outta me.. in the meantime.. I hope everyone is safe, happy, healthy and blogging away!

2 comments:

  1. aruba, yay! i'm so happy for you, you totally deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, good to hear from you again! I'm jealous, can you take me away with you..lol we jsut had another storm here today, I work all the snowstorms.
    I've been working ut more getting readyf or the summer, I think in april i'll hit the tanning beds aswell, don;t wanna be that super white gy on the beach..lol
    later tara....hope this weeks isn;t as busy
    kenny

    ReplyDelete

Add to Technorati Favorites