Saturday, April 16, 2011

Playing Catch-up

I'm soooo sorry! I haven't blogged my progress since day 1, I am horrible! Rest assured, I have been very busy with training and business stuff.

Here's the update:
4.12.11
Rest Day on the TurboFire Schedule, was going to do a C25K run, but the temps were in the 40's. Too cold.

4.13.11
TurboFire Tone 30 Class.. OMG.. bands are no joke. No run today due to rain, and lots of it.

4.14.11
TurboFire Fire 45EZ (nothing EZ about that!!!!) & Stretch 10
Great workout, i was drenched. There were a couple of times when my body just pittered out, but I pushed through it. Stretch 10 is like the cherry on top.. sweet!

4.15.11
TurboFire Core 20 and C25K run. 
Core 20 = no joke. Different from the usual floor abs exercises and you will feel it the next day for sure!
C25K run was great. ran 1.11 miles in 14:23. not bad! I definitely like the Nike+ GPS app for my iPhone. It's fun and affective! and if you sync it to Facebook, when you start your run it posts to your profile and every time a person likes your post or comments on it you get your own cheering squad cheering you on! I was laughing so hard at one point! lol because i didn't know why that was happening! Made the run fun though, that's for sure!

4.16.11
TurboFire Stretch 40
No C25K run due to cold temps and rain

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add to Technorati Favorites