Friday, December 11, 2009

The 4 officers that made the ultimate sacrifice

I'm not an LEO, I am engaged to one. I have a lot of friends that are LEO and I know a lot of LEO's on all levels, from Corrections to State Police. So when even 1 officer gets hurt on duty it hits home, when they lose their lives it REALLY hits home. When 4 go at once? There are no words to describe it, as I'm sure anyone reading this, that is close the the blue family, understands.

Someone tweeted this link the other day, and I watched it in complete tears. I had no emotion except pure sadness that was deep in my heart. I felt as though I lost my breathe at times I was crying so hard. I can only imagine what the families are going through. How does one mentally recover from this? I mean, I know they will, but this is HUGE!

"4"

Four officers, fathers/sons/brothers/mothers/daughters/sisters/friends/colleagues, just gone. All because they met at a coffee shop to finish reports.

Why?

What got me the most were the cars. Lights blacked out and the door bannered in honor of each fallen officer.


http://www.king5.com/home/Watch-Memorial-procession-arrives-at-Tacoma-Dome-78797142.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add to Technorati Favorites