Monday, October 12, 2009

Please Support my Crop Walk for Hunger

CWS CROP Hunger Walk half-banner

Hunger is an issue that is very important to me and I have decided to get involved! I am walking in the CROP Hunger Walk and I need your help.

Our donations will support life-saving programs around the world. Join me and our family and friends as we work together to solve this world-wide challenge.

You can be the difference, and you can start by making a donation online. Click on the link below and you will be taken to my personal donation page where you can make a secure online credit card donation.

Thank you!

Click here to visit my personal page.
If the text above does not appear as a clickable link, you can visit the web address:
http://www.churchworldservice.org/site/TR/2009FallCROPHungerWalks/General?px=1294602&pg=personal&fr_id=3611&et=n93CJLLCT76p_ETDXH0r0w..&s_tafId=20855

Click here to view the team page for Squad T
If the text above does not appear as a clickable link, you can visit the web address:
http://www.churchworldservice.org/site/TR/2009FallCROPHungerWalks/General?team_id=34860&pg=team&fr_id=3611&et=knPLhSiQbx4SYlBRuIY_Jg..&s_tafId=20855

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add to Technorati Favorites