Monday, July 20, 2009

RIP Det. DiNardo



I have been following the story of the Jersey City Shootout since it transpired last Thursday morning. I have been updating my blog when i hear more about the situation. You can read it here.

I am regretfully sad to report that Det. Marc DiNardo of the Jersey City PD has died as a result of his injuries. He is being kept on life support in order to fulfill his last wish, to have his organs donated.

Det. DiNardo is a true hero even in death.

My heart goes out to the family, friends and brothers and sisters with whom he shared his life. It is a shame when an innocent victim succombs to this crazy world, even sadder when it's a police officer just protecting innocents from these animals.

He leaves behind a wife and 3 small children.

I want to unleash my anger, but i will use another page to do that on. I would like to keep this one clean and respectful in case anyone he knows or that knows him happens upon my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add to Technorati Favorites